HIKING PACKAGE - ÅSNEN
Next to nature
Älmhult – the heart of IKEA – is situated with the nature and Småland wilderness around the corner. Explore the forest, meadows, stone walls and lakes of Småland! Indulge in new experiences while breathing in the fresh air.
With IKEA Hotell as your starting point you can conveniently explore Älmhult by foot. Get acquainted with this small town by taking a walk along the "Hälsans stig" (the path of health), or why not stroll around Ormakullagården, an old farm house dating back to the Middle Ages. There is a wide range of hiking paths in and around Älmhult, and only some 50 km away you will find Åsnen National Park.
After a good night's sleep and a steady breakfast at IKEA Hotell make your way to Getnö Lake Åsnen Resort for a hike in scenic nature settings. Who knows, maybe you will meet the king of the forest - the elk/moose. At Getnö Lake Åsnen Resort you will be served a typical Småland fika made on locally and ecologically sourced ingredients. An experience for all senses as you for the day becomes one with nature.
- 1 overnight stay including breakfast at IKEA Hotell
- 2-course dinner (excluding beverages) at IKEA Hotell
- 1 copy of the Åsnen guide book
- Småland fika at Getnö Lake Åsnen Resort
Psst! Collect your book at the IKEA Hotell reception before making your way to Getnö.
From 1 300 kr/for 1 night*
Valid for 1 person in Grand Lit room.
From 1 700 kr/for 1 night*
Valid for 2 persons in Grand Lit room.
From 2 300 kr/for 1 night*
Valid for 2 adults and 2 children in Family room.
* Offer is valid for bookings of 1 night with arrival until 3 October 2021, subject to availability. Make your dinner reservation upon arrival. Transportation to and from Getnö is not included. Any add-on of activities at Getnö must be booked and settled directly with Getnö Lake Åsnen Resort.
Enjoy. Rest. Eat. Hang out.
We want your stay with us to be really relaxing and comfortable. Moreover, we can regularly offer favorable prices and package deals. So you can sit back and enjoy a little extra.